Saturday, June 6, 2009

Day 6


IMG_2930
Originally uploaded by brandonstarnes007
Today was a amazing Day. We went out to a village again where no one has been. we just went down the streets of the village inviting them to the program. We gathered over a 150 kids, and about 20 of them gave their lives to Christ.

The team did the vbs program and we shared the gospel through the bracelets. After lunch we went to a orphanage that had eight boys and a girl from another orphange joined us. We also shared the vbs program and gave the gospel through the bracelets and one boy of the name of Emerson accepted Christ. I went with Nate to talk with Emerson one on one. I told him of how proud I was about his decision and that now he is my brother in Christ. I also told him that nothing can ever take that away from him. We also explained to him about baptism and Nate is going to baptise him. At the end of our talk Emerson prayed a awesome prayer.

After the talk with Emerson we took the kids to a near by park to play for about a hour. These kids had a blast.. These kids have been abanodoned by their parents and need love and boy that is just what the team did, they loved on those kids. As we were leaving they were blowing us kisses it broke my heart.

This week we have see as God has seen the World, we have been made aware of needs.


God is so goood.

2 comments:

  1. Love the Blog-I feel like I know a little of what my girls are experiencing and I can share the link with family members.
    Thanks for all you guys are doing to represent Jesus Christ!
    Daphne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for taking time to keep us informed. It helps us know specific things to pray about for you. Miss you so much.

    ReplyDelete